ADULT DRIVING LESSONS
OUR AVAILABILITY FOR ADULT LESSONS IS LIMITED. PLEASE EMAIL US TO SEE WHAT WE HAVE FOR AVAILABILITY.
Adult Lessons are for permitted or licensed individuals who are seeking a driving lesson to refresh their driving skills, older drivers looking for an assessment of their driving abilities, Individual looking for a road test review or for beginner drivers in need of on-road practice to obtain a license.
We work with a wide variety of individuals with adverse abilities pertaining to obtaining a Massachusetts license
- $80.00 - 1 HOUR DRIVING LESSON
- $70.00 - Senior Discount - 1-hour adult lesson (Individuals 60 years of age or older)
- $70.00 - Military Discount - 1-hour adult lesson (Active MILITARY ID or DD-214)
- $100.00 - Road Test Sponsorship for individuals who have completed a 1-hour driving lesson with our driving school, prior to a scheduled road test PLUS THE ALTERNATIVE ROAD TEST FEE OF $20.00 TOTAL DUE ON THE DAY OF THE ROAD TEST IS $120.00
- $130.00 - Road Test Sponsorship for individuals who have not completed a 1-hour driving lesson with our school, prior to a scheduled road test PLUS THE ALTERNATIVE ROAD TEST FEE OF $20.00 TOTAL DUE ON THE DAY OF THE ROAD TEST IS $150.00
CASH ONLY FOR ADULT LESSONS: We do not accept credit card or check payments for 1-hour adult lessons or road test sponsorships.
- PAYMENT IS MADE ON THE DAY OF THE SCHEDULED LESSON
A valid license or valid learners permit is required to schedule an appointment with driving school.
- If you have a scheduled appointment with our driving school and do not show up or cancel the appointment in less than a 24-hour notice, you will be charged a fee of $35.00
- You will not be allowed to schedule another lesson until the $35 late cancelation/No show fee is paid.
5, 1-hour driving lesson @ a discounted rate of $70 instead of $80
$350 for 5-adult 1-hour driving lessons (5-hours total)
- The full amount must be paid on the day of the 1st lesson
- Lessons cannot be reimbursed or transferred for any other services
- If you require more than the 5 lessons, you can purchase another 5 -lesson discount card at the $300 price or pay $70 for any additional lessons needed
- The discount card does not include the road test car rental fee
- If you decide you no longer want to continue with the 5-dicounted lessons, you will no longer receive the discount price and any lessons provided will be charged at the original price of adult lessons before receiving any reimbursement.
All lessons are conducted in a driver education vehicle with a state certified driver education instructor. (We cannot teach or provide instruction in a personal vehicle, it is illegal in the state of Massachusetts)
ALL SCHEDULED ADULT LESSONS NEED TO MEET AT THE DRIVING SCHOOL IF YOU LIVE OUTSIDE OUR PICKUP LOCATIONS.
WE DO NOT PICK UP FOR LESSONS IN HADLEY, AMHERST, HOLYOKE, CHICOPEE, SPRINGFIELD, HATFIELD, WILLIAMSBURG, OR AREA'S PAST THESE LOCATIONS.
ROAD TEST SPONSORSHIPS INCLUDE
- The driving school will schedule the appointment for you (Fill out a JOT FORM under road test Sponsorship)
- The use of our driver education vehicle for the road test
- A certified driver education instructor as your road test sponsor
- A "quick" review before the road test - We will review the road test skills required to pass a road test as well as going over the features of the vehicle such as lights, mirrors, emergency brake, defroster, etc. (Reviews are between 5 and 10 minutes long)